My name is Hugo Rody. I am currently a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the Genomics Group at the University of São Paulo/ESALQ, Brazil. Our group is led by Claudia Vitorello, and we are committed on the attempting to unravel the mechanisms involved in the sugarcane smut disease.
I have experience in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Omics, and Plant Evolution.
Please, find me in the links below:
- My CV.
- Lattes Curriculum http://lattes.cnpq.br/4574871657601012
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter @hugorody
- Research Gate https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Hugo_Rody
- Google Scholar https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=c2F5-SIAAAAJ
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hugo-rody-697736ab/
- Mendeley https://www.mendeley.com/profiles/hugo-rody1/
ORCID iD QR Code